2 Easy Mini Cheesecakes You Need To Make.
Inspired by an unfortunate incident I decided to look for a Biscoff cheesecake recipe. After much searching for a recipe that didn’t involve overnight chilling, I came across a very easy viral recipe using just 4 ingredients. Perfect I thought, then it got me thinking Nutella cheesecake could surely be made the same way. There was nothing for it – time to give it a go – it wasn’t a complicated recipe and they are perfect for the freezer. You can even make them plant based!
Ingredients (makes 5 mini cheesecakes)
- 200g Biscoff Spread or Nutella (vegan or normal)
- 250g of cream cheese (vegan if necessary)
- 2tbsp butter (vegan if necessary)
- Half a pack of ginger nuts (for the Nutella version) or same of Biscoff
- 5 ramekins
- Optional – crushed hazelnuts for Nutella or a few whole Biscoffs – small squirt of fresh spray cream
- Melt the butter and put it one side to cool slightly.
- Bash the biscuits or pulse in mixer until fine add butter and mix.
- place base in ramekins, press flat and pop in fridge for 20 mins to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese and spread together until combined.
- Place the beaten mixture in the ramekins, tap lightly to settle air bubbles and return to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Add the chopped hazelnuts or biscoff if using and enjoy.
- These are also freezable simply remove from freezer a couple of hours before you eat.
If you would like to grab a copy of my book and support my writing it is available in both print and kindle version check out the links below. Donate to your favourite charity when you buy my book using Amazon Smile!