Open Sesame: 5 Recipes For Sesame Seeds
These super seeds often found in oriental dishes is beneficial to your diet in lots of ways. They are packed full of nutrients and proclaim to aid weight loss. The nutty flavour is quite delicious, you can grind them into a paste to make tahini, used in a great number of dishes.
Here Are 5 Sesame Recipes
- Maureen Abood’s Lebanese Crunchy Sesame Biscuits are a yummy treat a great alternative to the sugary snaps – check out her recipe.
- Learn to make your own tahini with Inspired Taste’s recipe
- Rebel Recipes does a delectable Sticky Banana, Tahini & Walnut Bar
- Sweet Potato–Tahini Dip with Za’atar Courtesy of Alexandra Shytsman at Epicurious.
- The Hummus Bros make the best basic hummus recipe – it’s worth the time and effort I promise.
I hope you enjoy the recipes! Sesame is one of my favourite flavours and sesame snaps are a rare treat! What’s your favourite way to enjoy sesame? Let me know in the comments below or join the conversation at facebook.com/onlynomeswriting or twitter.com/nomeswriting.