Your New Upgraded Brunch
As promised on Instagram here is my recipe for stuffed croissants.
Bacon, Cheese, Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Croissants.
- 4 All butter croissants – or dairy free if required
- 8 Slices of Smoked Bacon (Streaky for preference but back is also suitable) – Facon can also be used
- 2 to 3 Handfuls of Spinach
- 2 to 3 Mini Portabello mushrooms
- 100g Cheddar Cheese/Melting Sheez
- Panini Maker or Similar Required.
- Slice croissants lengthways with the flatter side as the hinge.
- Grill bacon until crispy and place 2 slices on the croissants.
- Sautee the mushrooms with a dash of herbs and garlic powder if preferred.
- Add mushrooms to croissant.
- Pre-heat the panini maker or griddle.
- Slice the cheese and place 2 to 3 slices on each croissant.
- Add spinach to each.
- Fold over croissants and squash them before placing on the grill.
- Service immediately with sauce of choice.
If you would like to grab a copy of my book and support my writing it is available in both print and kindle version check out the links below. Donate to your favourite charity when you buy my book using Amazon Smile!